Oxford County SWCD is able to provide low cost technical assistance and engineering design services to Oxford County towns, organizations and individuals.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide:
- Permit By Rule Assistance for Landowners
- Gravel/Camp Road Evaluations and Maintenance Plans
- Contractor Erosion Control Site Evaluations
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans and Plan Review
- Storm Water Control Plan review
- Vegetative Buffer Recommendations and Designs
- Town/Municipal assistance: 3rd Party Compliance Inspection (ME DEP Certified)
- Site Plan and Subdivision Peer Review for Town Planning Boards
- LakeSmart Evaluations
- Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practice (BMP) Evaluations
- GIS Mapping
- Shoreline stabilization issues
Ross Cudlitz P.E., of Engineering Assistance & Design, Inc., is our contracted Engineer. Ross has over 25 years of experience working for Soil & Water Conservation Districts. His extensive history of working on DEP projects assures that all engineering design work meets current regulatory guidelines.
Michele Windsor, District Project Manager, is a Certified Professional in Erosion & Sedimentation Control (IT) and has 4 years of experience in GIS Mapping.
Fees for Services: District Program/Project Manager @ $50 per hour (first hour is free)
District Engineer @ $95 per hour