Oxford County SWCD is able to provide low cost technical assistance and engineering design services to Oxford County towns, organizations and individuals.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide:
- Permit By Rule Assistance for Landowners
- Gravel/Camp Road Evaluations and Maintenance Plans
- Contractor Erosion Control Site Evaluations
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans and Plan Review
- Storm Water Control Plan review
- Vegetative Buffer Recommendations and Designs
- Town/Municipal assistance: 3rd Party Compliance Inspection (ME DEP Certified)
- Site Plan and Subdivision Peer Review for Town Planning Boards
- LakeSmart Evaluations
- Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practice (BMP) Evaluations
- GIS Mapping
- Shoreline stabilization issues
Ross Cudlitz P.E., of Engineering Assistance & Design, Inc., is our contracted Engineer. Ross has over 30 years of experience working for Soil & Water Conservation Districts. His extensive history of working on DEP projects assures that all engineering design work meets current regulatory guidelines.
Michele Windsor, District Project Manager, is a Certified Professional in Erosion & Sedimentation Control (IT) and has 10 years of experience in GIS Mapping.
Schedule of Fees
Fiscal Year 2020 Rates
Hourly rates for each member of our staff are presented below.
|Michele Windsor||District/Project Manager||$50/hr.|
|Ross Cudlitz, P.E.||District Engineer||$115/hr.|
Direct Expenses: At cost (no markup)
Mileage Reimbursement: $0.52/mile
All accounts are net due and payable within 30 days of the invoice date. A service charge of 1.5 percent per month (18% APR) will be charged to all accounts over 30 days.
The fees listed on this schedule are subject to change by the action of the Chair of the Board and/or the Board of Supervisors, changes will be reflected on the Schedule of Fees posted on the District’s website.
Make checks payable to: OCSWCD
Mailing Address: 17 Olson Rd., Suite 3, South Paris, ME 04281